Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix. Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low.
This mushroom spinach soup is like a shortcut recipe with added nutritional benefits. It is loaded with cheese tortellini and is so creamy, dreamy and delightful! Just throw it all in your slow cooker, relax under a warm blanket, watch a Netflix marathon, and smell the wonderful aromas (total dreamland scenario here). You can cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- It’s 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1.4 litres of water.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Rinse and sort beans; soak according to package directions. Mix mushrooms, onions, melted butter, soy sauce, salt and pepper in cooker. Pour vegetable broth over vegetable mixture. So, my experimentation with summer slow cooking has been really helpful to get a healthy balanced meal on the table even if I have been driving here and there all day.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup step by step
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
This Slow Cooker Chicken with Spinach and Mushrooms is not the most photographic dish, but it sure was tasty. This Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Spinach and Mushroom Soup is packed with fresh mushrooms, cheese tortellini, and baby spinach, this soup is creamy, comforting, and will warm you right up! Just pure comfort food and absolutely perfect for cold winter days! Serve this with some crusty French Bread, Cheesy Garlic Bread or homemade Ciabatta. Slow cooker soups are popular because they're usually a one-pot meal.