All American Burrito. Astonish your guests with a unique buffet style dining experience. Elegance meets burritos with this "white glove" service. Here is how you cook it.
Get full nutrition facts for other Eat Fit Go products and all your other favorite brands. See great recipes for All American Burrito, Scrambled Egg Burrito too! An everyday Beef Burrito recipe, stuffed with a simple, super tasty seasoned beef, rice and other fillings of choice. You can cook All American Burrito using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All American Burrito
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 packages of real bacon bits.
- You need of fries.
- Prepare 6 large of russet potatoes.
- Prepare 4 cup of heated veg oil.
- Prepare of fry sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of real mayo.
- You need 1 dash of ketchup.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of tortillas.
- You need 6 large of tortillas.
These Burritos are a brilliant freezer standby because they are just as good made fresh or frozen then reheated. The burrito beef filling is especially good – made with a homemade Mexican seasoning that's way better than a packet of Old El Paso! These veggie burgers are fully prebaked. Overcooking will make them too dry.
All American Burrito step by step
- cook hamburger, drain grease, add bacon bits leave on low.
- heat grease, wash potatoes (i leave the skin on) dice length wise long thin skinny strips, (they will cook fast so watch them, put a small portion in the fryer aka grease until a golden Brown then on the next batch maybe make them soft not cooking so long, mix the texture up..
- mix mayo, ketchup, s&p together.
- heat tortillas did 30-40 sec.
- stuff each tortilla with a col scoops if each item including fry sauce and roll like a burrito and chomp away!! it's YUMMY IN MY TUMMY..
BARBECUE: Oil each side lightly before putting on the grill. Aviator is dedicated to perfecting the craft of coffee while building community. Our coffee is carefully selected, then hand-roasted in our roastery in the Catskills, and finally delivered. Make your next office party a taco bar or burrito bar! Set out the beef in the slow cooker on warm, along with tortillas, bowls of shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and chopped lettuce, jalapenos, onions and tomatoes.