South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry.
You can cook South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton, chopped in pieces.
- You need 3 of onions, sliced finely.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of spring of curry leaves or coriander leaves.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic and 2 tbsp pepper corns, crushed together.
South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry instructions
- Cook the mutton with some salt and tumeric powder in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles.
- If you dont have a pressure cooker, you can slow cook it on d stove too with lid closed and on a low flame.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add oil, fry the onions and greenchilles and curry leaves. I dint use any curry leaves..
- Add ginger garlic paste to it and mix well and fry until the raw smell disappears.
- Add the crushed garlic and peppercorns and fry for 3 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook well till the oil separates on the sides.
- Now the cooked mutton pieces to the pan, garam masala and cook till the oil seperates on the sides..
- This may take a while. At first it may look like gravy, but keep mixing for sometime till it look likes nice brown color of the onion and mutton.
- Turn off the stove and add some coriander leaves and mix once..
- Serve with hot rice and enjoy!!.