Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes. Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in. See great recipes for Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes too! [Homemade] Filet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes.
Be the first to share what you think! Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, & SHARE this video. Lemon-garlic shrimp is a simple dinner to make on a weekday, but it looks impressive enough to serve guests at a dinner party. You can have Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes
- Prepare of Steak.
- Prepare 5 (8 oz) of Fillet Mignon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to season.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Mint, to garnish.
- Prepare of Scalloped Potatoes.
- It’s 10 of Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 15 of Snap Green Beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- It’s of Kicker Shrimp.
- Prepare 20 of (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
The tender filet Mignon has plenty of panache but is uncomplicated to prepare and the thinly sliced potatoes, coated with a Latin-influenced combination of cotija cheese, cayenne, and cilantro are an interesting side. Menu for Eddie Merlot's – Louisville: Reviews and photos of Filet Mignon*, Crème Brûlée, Bananas Foster. What started out as a hobby cooking in the semi truck has turn into a passion of creating, elevating, and sharing delicious meals with the world. Don't miss out on this Winter Special!
Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes instructions
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..
Cheddar and bacon are always a good idea—especially when there are potatoes involved. Make it Oscar – add fresh asparagus, crab meat and béarnaise sauce. Private catering (We will provide a certified private chef and professional staff to cook at your home or venue) Let us cater your wedding, rehearsal luncheon/dinner, bridal shower, baby shower, corporate luncheon/event, outdoors event, and much more. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Beef dishes, Food. Combine flour, salt and pepper (set aside).