30 Minute Meat Sauce.
You can have 30 Minute Meat Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Meat Sauce
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of small onion — diced.
- You need 8 ounces of ground beef or turkey or Italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1-3 teaspoons of sugar (some people like thing sweeter).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional-good for some spice).
- It’s 14.5 ounce of petite diced tomatoes- canned.
- You need 16 ounces of tomato sauce.
30 Minute Meat Sauce instructions
- Saute the onion and ground beef in a sauce pan until the meat is browned. If you have excess fat,you may want to remove..
- Add the seasoning and mix for one minute.
- Add the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes let simmer for 10-15 minutes. adjust flavors, salt sweet and spicyness.
- Serve over angle hair pasta and top with parmesan cheese.