Garlic Pan Bread. The Perfect Tea Accessories is Waiting For You! Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Pan breads are quick and easy to make, adding a great element to your camping menus.
I was working from first principles and had only basic ingredients available. Recipe for homemade easy pan fried garlic bread. Made with spiced garlic butter made from scratch. You can cook Garlic Pan Bread using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pan Bread
- Prepare of Yeast Ingredients.
- Prepare 12 oz of Warm Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Dry Bread Ingredients.
- You need 4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Herb and Garlic Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- It’s 3 tsp of Garlic Puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Parmesan Cheese.
How to make garlic bread recipe without an oven or OTG. Make Garlic bread on Griddle / Dosa Tawa using regular bread at home. Jacques Pepin was once asked about his last meal that he would like to have. Stir with a wooden spoon until a shaggy dough forms.
Garlic Pan Bread instructions
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and begin shaping the buns. I use 50g of dough per ball. This will also mean you have some rolls that don't fit in the 10-inch cast-iron skillet. These I made into dinner rolls..
- Once all buns are shaped and placed in your skillet, place the skillet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place buns in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops of the buns are lightly golden..
- Mix together the Garlic and Herb Butter ingredients..
- Remove the buns from oven when finished, spread the garlic butter on top of the buns and serve!.
Knead by hand until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl, adding more water or flour as needed. Can you make garlic bread without an oven? This is an easy and delicious way to make quick garlic bread. For those without an oven at home, this is the garlic bread recipe you have to try! I recommend using a cast-iron skillet because it retains heat very well and the heat spreads evenly.