Peanut Butter Cupcake Swirl. Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Recipe Solved. These peanut butter cupcakes are for the true peanut butter lover – they are super peanuty, light, fluffy, and moist. They taste like peanut butter cookies in cupcake format, especially when topped with a swirl of peanut butter frosting.
Place the frosting in a piping bag and top the cupcakes or use a small spatula. Fudgy and moist chocolate peanut butter cupcakes topped with a satiny, luxurious cream cheese peanut butter frosting. The first cupcake I tried that I really loved was this one, a combination of chocolate and peanut butter. You can have Peanut Butter Cupcake Swirl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cupcake Swirl
- You need 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Nutella divided warmed.
I love adding cream cheese to frostings because it gives a slight tang. These cupcakes are the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter dessert! If you follow me on Instagram you may remember seeing a sneak peek of these I originally planned to stuff these cupcakes with a peanut butter cup in the middle. But, since the cupcake batter is so thin they sunk straight to the.
Peanut Butter Cupcake Swirl step by step
- Line the muffin tins with cupcake liners and set aside..
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and peanut butter using a whisk or an electric mixer. Then, add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Mix until homogenous. Finally, add the rest of dry ingredients and mix until well combine..
- Scoop the batter into the liners about 2/3 full. Then, use a spoon to drop about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of the cupcake. Insert a toothpick into the center of the Nutella and create a swirl by making circles in the batter..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 12-14 minutes. Insert a toothpick to test. When the toothpick comes out clean, then the cup cake is cooked through..
This chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!! Delicious chocolate cupcakes are topped with a rich peanut butter frosting. So get ready to lose your mind today, because this fantastic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes recipe has officially arrived on the blog. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cups! Here's what we have going on here: Moist, light and super fluffy chocolate cupcakes.