Kidney Diet Stir fry. Learn Here Which Foods Improve Kidney Function that May Support Your Kidney. Halt Kidney Disease & Protect Your Kidneys From Further Damage. Money Back Guarantee Now you can enjoy Chinese restaurant-style dinner at home thanks to DaVita dietitian Trisha and her kidney-friendly version of Broccoli and Beef Stir-Fry.
It's much lower in sodium than the restaurant dish, plus you can easily adjust the beef to meet the protein requirement of your meal plan. Add green bell peppers, onion and chili pepper. Add soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil. You can have Kidney Diet Stir fry using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kidney Diet Stir fry
- You need of Precooked rice, flavored with finely chopped garlic and ginger.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper, Julienned.
- It’s 1 of small onion, slices thin.
- You need 1 cup of red cabbage, sliced.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, julienned.
Thicken with cornstarch and water mixture. Optional: Garnish beef stir-fry with parsley. Contributed by: Ting Ping Chueng-Yeh, Aiea, Hawaii. Now you can enjoy Chinese restaurant-style dinner at home thanks to DaVita dietitian Trisha and her kidney-friendly version of Broccoli and Beef Stir-Fry.
Kidney Diet Stir fry instructions
- Sauteed veggies on high in olive oil.
- Serve over rice..
- I was just trying to share some ideas for those on a low sodium, phosphorus, potassium, and calcium diet. Similar to Kidney and Renal diets.*.
It's much lower in sodium than the restaurant dish, plus you can easily adjust the beef to meet the protein requirement of your meal plan. Crunchy Tofu Stir Fry is a kidney-friendly vegetarian option. DaVita dietitian Jean from Iowa created Crunchy Tofu Stir Fry to share with kidney patients looking for meatless options that still provide high quality protein to meet the requirements of a dialysis diet. In a fry pan or wok heat oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Skip the takeout and whip up this Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry!