Stir FRY Eggplant. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high flame and add the oils; tilt the pan to coat all. Transfer the eggplant to a plate or bowl and keep nearby. Cover the eggplants with water, add the salt, and stir to dissolve the salt.
A simple stir fry is a really great way to eat eggplant. I know sometimes people walk right by eggplant at the market because they just aren't sure what to do with it. Rinse the eggplant thoroughly, pat dry, and transfer to a large bowl. You can cook Stir FRY Eggplant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir FRY Eggplant
- You need 1 of big eggplant.
- You need of Chilli sauce or powder.
- It’s of Garlic, onion, shallots.
- It’s of Minced chicken.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Fish sauce.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
Toss in the green onion and cook for another minute and serve. Add the onion, half of the garlic, chili, and eggplant. Reserve the rest of the garlic for later. Add eggplant cubes and stir to coat with oil.
Stir FRY Eggplant instructions
- Wash and cut the eggplant into 3 parts. Add water into the pot and steam eggplant. After steam, cut the eggplant into strips.
- Marinate minced chicken with a little flour, a little soy sauce and mix well.
- Heat pan and saute ginger, shallot and garlic then add in chicken. Add a little water to let the chicken cook.
- Simmer until done then add eggplant and mix well. Add a little chilli paste according to your taste if more spicy or not. Then some dsrk sauce and fish sauce. Remove from the pan and garnish with spring onion.
Turn the heat back up to high. Give the seasonings a stir and pour over the eggplant. Toss quickly, then place into a hot serving dish. Remove from heat and drizzle with sesame oil; garnish with scallions. Return tofu to pan and gently stir to coat.