Pork stir fry. Check Out Pork Stir Fry Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Transfer pork to a plate and return wok to heat.
In a small pot, cook rice according to package instructions. Meanwhile, pat pork dry with a paper towel and add to a medium bowl. Season with salt and toss with cornstarch until coated. You can have Pork stir fry using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork stir fry
- It’s 1.5 lb. of Thin sliced boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 5 packs of chilli ramen.
- Prepare 2 bottles of General tso sauce.
- You need 1 can of Peas.
- You need 1 can of Carrots.
Stir-frying is a Chinese cooking technique that uses a small amount of very hot oil in a large, rounded wok pan to prepare a variety of ingredients, making for a healthy and quick dinner that can please the whole family. Pork is ideal to incorporate in a stir-fry as it is easy to prepare. This easy pork stir fry recipe is healthy and low carb. Before embarking on my low carb keto journey, ordering takeout from our favorite Chinese restaurant was a weekly occurrence.
Pork stir fry step by step
- Cut the pork chops into strips. Marinate it in Dale's seasoning for 10 minutes. Pan fry it on medium high heat till cooked. Then add 1.5 bottles of general tso. Stir and let it simmer while you prepare everything else..
- Boil water and add ramen. Let cook till desired doneiness. Once cooked drain and add 3 of the chilli flavored ramen seasoning packets..
- First drain the carrots and peas and add to a sauce pan. Heat on medium high heat add the rest of the bottle to the carrots and peas..
- To assemble first add noodles, then pea and carrot mixture and then add porkchops on top with a little extra sauce from the pan as desired..
- You can add any vegetables you want to this. I just used what I had on hand..
Pork dishes were some of my favorites, especially a great spicy pork stir fry! We're lucky to have a great Chinese restaurant in our community. Easy Garlic Pork Stir Fry – A quick and easy pork stir fry recipe that is packed full of delicious, tender, meat and vegetables! Broccoli, mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions come together with a super flavorful stir fry sauce to make this a healthier dinner the whole family will love! How to make a pork stir fry.