7 layer bar. This is a delicious combination of ingredients! However, if you follow the directions provided with the Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars recipe submitted by Eagle Brands, they come out much prettier and easier to cut and eat. I like to keep the ingredients on hand for a lazy Sunday or rainy afternoon, just to whip up.
Okay, these are the easiest bars ever, and they are always a major hit everywhere you take them. Spread crumbs evenly over bottom of pan. Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts over crumbs. You can cook 7 layer bar using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 7 layer bar
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
Seven Layer Bars recipes are loaded with ingredients that fight for the spotlight instead of working cohesively to create a great bar cookie. To improve our recipe's flavor and texture, we toasted the coconut and nuts. Seven layer bars are a classic for a good reason : they will satisfy every and any sweet tooth! You can customize them any way you want, by changing up the And as per usual, I put my own twist on it, which is very easy to do with seven layer bars, you can invent the layers as you go and to your taste.
7 layer bar instructions
- Get the 7 ingredients ready & Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Melt butter and stir in graham cracker crumbs until throughly combined. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan to form the crust. Evenly sprinkle remaining ingredients one by one over the crust to form layers, beginning with the chocolate chips, followed by the butterscotch chips.
- Also the coconut, and walnuts. Pour the condensed milk evenly over the top, and spread with a rubber spatula to make sure it's evenly distributed..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until edges are golden brown and the middle is set. Allow to cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!.
If not, have you even lived? I'll show you a couple of variations at the end of the post. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. This seven-layer bar recipe, or magic bar, is a simple, no-fuss dessert to take along to a potluck, picnic, or birthday party. These seven-layer bars, a.k.a. magic bars, are the ideal gateway dessert recipe for nonbakers.