Sardines Fritters. Open canned sardines and drain all the sauce. Now, if you go the way of strict vegan, I am sure there is nothing more repulsive to you than the thought of wee little fish all lined up in a row, squeezed into that little tin. I might even concur if I didn't know how amazingly healthful these little guys are.
Mix flour with salt and pepper. Add egg yolk and enough milk to make a smooth batter. Beat egg white and fold into batter. You can cook Sardines Fritters using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sardines Fritters
- You need 2 of canned sardines in tomato sauce(155g).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 of Chives, chopped.
- It’s of Coriander, chooped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, minced (optional).
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Oil, for pan frying.
Take a sardine on spoon, dip into batter and fry on both sides in a little fat. Sardines have been around for centuries. These small fish are said to be named after Sardinia, an island of Italy, because of the abundance that could be found there. Sardine fritters If you're looking to try something a little different, then give these fritters a go.
Sardines Fritters step by step
- Open canned sardines and drain all the sauce. Transfer sardines to a medium bowl and mash with a fork..
- Add the garlic, onion, carrot, eggs, flour, chives, coriander, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly..
- Heat oil in a skillet. Drop mixture by the spoonful, then flatten and fry, roughly about 30 seconds on each side..
- Drain on paper towels to remove excess oil..
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or eat as it is..
Heat about an inch of vegetable oil in a large saucepan till it spits when you put a test crumb in. The tastiest nutrient dense keto fish fritters! Nutrient dense foods seem to be a trend in my last few posts but I guess that it is just a normal reaction from my practice and constantly having to fix all the health issues derived by a diet lacking in real, nutritious foods. Before starting this Sardine Fritters recipe, make sure you have organised all the necessary ingredients. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, shape the flour into a fountain.