30 minute Magic cookie bars. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving.
Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Layered with butter graham cracker layer, chocolate chips, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. You can have 30 minute Magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 30 minute Magic cookie bars
- Prepare 1.5 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft or melted butter.
- You need 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
These Magic Cookie Bars are ridiculously easy – thus the name "magic". These are perfect for Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars are always a hit! The coconut, milk chocolate chips, and pecans Slowly pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top. Cookie bars are on the menu and you're absolutely going to love them.
30 minute Magic cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it..
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust..
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more..
You can absolutely make these magic cookie bars without it. Store loosely covered at room temperature. You've seen these classic treats at bake sales, holiday parties and potlucks over the years. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack. To serve, lift the bar out of the pan using.