Indian spiced sauteed kale. Indian Style Kale", a quick, easy and healthy side. Kale is a super healthy food and a rich source of many vitamins and nutrients. It is now making its way into everyones diet.
The chickpeas would also have been so tasty served with either plain yogurt or a homemade vegan raita. Add broth, coriander, cumin, garam masala and salt. Fry until aromatic, then add the greens, a pinch of salt, a splash of water and the peas. You can have Indian spiced sauteed kale using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian spiced sauteed kale
- Prepare 2 bunches of kale, leaves separated from stalk and chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Dried red chilliies.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 table spoon of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 8-10 of roasted cashews, chopped.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. This recipes provides a delicious combination of flavor and nutritional health values along with wonderful boost of energy and detoxification all found in one zesty package! Whip up this spicy sautéed kale recipe to pair up with almost any entrée. Though, be careful, the amazing flavors in this side dish just may steal the whole show!
Indian spiced sauteed kale step by step
- Heat oil in a saute panm when hot, add garlic, red chillies, mustard seeds and cumin seeds, and wait for theustard seeds to splutter.
- Add in the chopped kale and some salt, and saute until the leaves lose water and are fully cooked.
- Towards the end, mix in the coconut powder..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with roasted cashews bits..
Raise heat to high, add the stock and kale and toss to combine. Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all (most) the liquid has evaporated. I like the kale to still remain bright-ish green. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add vinegar. The Best Indian Spiced Kale Recipes on Yummly