Stir fry Red Spinach. But I do agree that red spinach has more vitamins due to the red coloring. Since I've done spinach soup before, let's try stir-fry. This simple Chinese-style spinach stir-fry with garlic pairs nicely with steak.
Add the soy or fish sauce. Throw in the spinach and stir-fry until it begins to wilt. Stir-frying other greens with this technique: You can stir-fry other soft greens with this technique, like arugula, romaine lettuce, or watercress. You can have Stir fry Red Spinach using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry Red Spinach
- Prepare Half of kg red spinach.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1 of little salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Add more flavor: Try stir-frying a teaspoon of minced fresh ginger along with the garlic. You can also season the finished spinach with soy sauce or tamari, or make a quick sauce of equal parts rice wine, chicken broth, and soy sauce and add this. The steps for making this Chicken Stir fry with Spinach is pretty easy, Preheat some Oil in a pan, stir fry the Onions until it's translucent, add the Chicken and season with some salt and Black pepper. Stir fry till the Chicken is browned.
Stir fry Red Spinach step by step
- Wash properly the vegetables and discard the hard part. Drain.
- Slice ginger and onion. Heat wok add oil then saute ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add vegetables mix and a little water. Cook until half done then sprinkle salt according to your taste..
Stir in the Tomato sauce and cook for a bit. Add the Spinach and cook till wilted. A minute or two will do. In a large wok over medium heat, heat oil. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.