Banana Muffins. All Reviews for Banana Muffins II. This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour! —Lorna Greene, Harrington, Maine.
This is the very best banana muffin recipe! These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. You can have Banana Muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- It’s of Cream this together.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Cup of pecans.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Banana Muffins are soft and moist, topped with tons and tons of crumb topping. Quick and easy, this is the best homemade banana muffins recipe out there! These soft and moist banana muffins are a great. These banana muffins are so easy!
Banana Muffins step by step
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a bowl..
- Cream it all together..
- Put the next 5 ingredients in mix it well..
- Now add the last 2 ingredients..
- Put in Muffin liners..
See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste Jump to the Easy Banana Muffins Recipe or watch our quick video showing you how we make them. This post may contain affiliate links. The Easiest and Best Banana Muffins Recipe EVER! These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! These easy Banana Muffins are the best you'll ever eat!