Mike's Glazed Asian Chicken Over Rice. Great recipe for Mike's Glazed Asian Chicken Over Rice. Sweet, salty, spicy, sticky, savory and simple are six words I'd use to describe this scrumptious dish! Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce.
While we love the Asian flavor, we also like to mix up the flavors of the glaze. Marinate the chicken: Whisk the marinade ingredients in a bowl until the sugar dissolves. Put the chicken in a gallon zip top bag and pour the marinade over the bird. You can cook Mike's Glazed Asian Chicken Over Rice using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Glazed Asian Chicken Over Rice
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 4 of EX LG Chicken Thighs [bone in].
- It’s of ● For The Marinade.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried Thai Chilies Or Dried Jalapeño Peppers.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides / Options / Toppings.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves.
- You need as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Chives.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s as needed of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare as needed of Jasmine Fried Or White Rice.
- You need of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- You need as needed of Non-Stick Spray.
- You need 1 of Cookie Sheet [foil lined].
- It’s 1 of Digital Thermometer.
- You need 1 of LG Gallon Sized Ziplock Bag.
- Prepare 1 of Lifted Rack.
- You need 1 of Pair Tongs.
Squeeze the air out of the bag, seal, and put the bagged chicken in a baking dish in the refrigerator. Boneless chicken thighs are coated in a sweet asian-inspired sauce and served over sweet pineapple rice in this Sweet Asian Chicken with Pineapple Rice. Crock-Pot Asian Pineapple Chicken over Rice. This yummy chicken recipe was created based on having a package of boneless skinless chicken thighs in my freezer that I needed to cook up and so I looked in my pantry and pulled out a few ingredients to come up with a yummy dinner for my family.
Mike's Glazed Asian Chicken Over Rice instructions
- Rinse your de-thawed chicken. Pat dry and trim any excess fat and discard..
- All sauces needed pictured..
- Add all ingredients in the Marinade section to a large Ziplock bag and massage well. Add your chicken thighs and massage until chicken is fully coated in sauce. Marinate for 2 hours in fridge. Turn bag occasionally..
- Prepare your choice of rice and make as per manufacturers directions..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place chicken on a non-stick lifted rack. Add fresh Cilantro and Thai Basil leaves to tops if desired. Bake 35 minutes. Or, until the internal temperature of your chicken is at 165° at its thickest point..
- Serve chicken over rice and garnish with fresh Cilantro, Thai Basil and chives. Enjoy!.
In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, soy sauce and honey until blended. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. One Pan Asian Chicken and Rice is a simple dinner recipe — all cooked in the one pan! The beauty of one pan meals is only having the one pan to serve from and wash up. The other bonus is having all of the flavours cook together to make an incredible meal.