Clean Veggie Burguer. Store-bought buns and bread nearly always contain artificial preservatives to help maintain freshness. Instead, buy whole-grain buns from your local bakery, where ingredients are kept clean and simple. Veggie burgers are, for many, the go-to low-fat option for dinner in a snap.
The frozen-food aisle is packed with different varieties made from chickpeas, black beans, soy, and quinoa. This veggie burger recipe is both vegetarian and vegan but it has bread in the mix so it isn't gluten-free. Combine mashed beans, bread, chopped onions, and seasoning and make patties. You can have Clean Veggie Burguer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Clean Veggie Burguer
- It’s 1/2 of broccoli.
- You need 2 large of carrots.
- You need 1 medium of potato.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of spices to taste or soya sauce.
- You need 1 of Breadcrumbs.
Because the patties aren't dense, these are best when pan-fried or baked. The Best Veggie Burger (Better Than Store-bought) I tried this recipe today and swapped out the eggs for Flax eggs. I also swapped out the breadcrumbs for rolled oats and walnuts for almonds and then blitzed them together in a food processor. I followed the rest of the recipe including cooking times.
Clean Veggie Burguer instructions
- Steam vegetables until done. Remove from the container where they were baked and pass them to a bowl..
- Mash the vegetables, add salt & pepper and spice to taste. It is time to add all the flavor with sauces and spices..
- Now, grab balls of the "purée" and shaped them the way you want for your burgers with the help of the breadcrumbs. Flat the balls in the baking tray on baking paper..
- Insert the tray into the oven on broil function for 10 to 15 minutes per side..
- And that's all!! Hope you enjoy them c:.
Clean & Delicious is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and. Dani Spies is the founder and host of Clean & Delicious; a weekly cooking show on YouTube and a healthy eating blog that celebrates real, whole foods! She takes a holistic approach to health and wellness and is loved for her approachable, down to earth style both in and out of the kitchen.. If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. I love making veggie burgers because they're so easy to cook.