Sweet and Sour Fish.
You can have Sweet and Sour Fish using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Fish
- You need 1 of whole fish about (400g).
- It’s 1 of small can pineapple chunks.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, sliced.
- You need 1 of capsicum (yellow/red/orange).
- You need 200 ml of hot water.
Sweet and Sour Fish step by step
- Marinate fish with salt and pepper for 15 minutes. Fry the fish on both sides until golden brown. Set aside..
- For the sauce, sauté minced garlic, onion and ginger in a wok until fragrant. Add capsicums and carrots followed by pineapple chunks..
- Add water along with tomato sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and vinegar. Allow vegetables to cook to desired softness. Pour the sauce onto fried fish and serve with steamed white rice..