EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. With a Shortbread Crust, a layer of Cheesecake and a Cinnamon Sugar Topping, These Mexican Cheesecake Bars are fab and I mean f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s Not a lot of desserts come out of this meat and potato kitchen here on the Ranch. Eating one of these Churro Cheesecake Bars is like biting into a sweet, cinnamon-coated churro, only to find sweet, creamy cheesecake inside.
Easy Cinnamon Sugar Bars; Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts; How to make Churro Cheesecake Bars: Churro Cheesecake Bars Recipe. These bars are covered in cinnamon and sugar and are the perfect sweet treat to your next get together. EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars step by step. You can cook EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars
- It’s 2 packages of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of bars cream cheese (softened).
- You need 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Open one pack of crescent rolls and unroll it leaving it. Churro Cheesecake Bars. . . the crunchy cinnamony goodness of a churro filled with a tangy cream cheese filling. The best of two desserts rolled into one! Bar cookies like snickerdoodle blondies and sugar cookie bars make a regular appearance at my house.
EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture into the greased baking pan and set the other half aside for later..
- Open one pack of crescent rolls and unroll it leaving it in one sheet, lay it on your counter and pinch all the seams together very well. Lay on the baking pan..
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough that’s in the pan. Open the second tube of crescent rolls and unroll in one piece and pinch all the seams as well. Lay on top of the first layer in the baking pan and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 15 min and cut into pieces and layer into 2-3 layers and refrigerate for 2 hours or more before enjoying..
They are great for feeding a crowd, and everyone loves them. In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, butter, sugar and salt and stir until completely moistened. How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars. Churro Cheesecake/ postre fácil – Duration:. Pair it with these other favorite Mexican dishes for a Fiesta Transfer it to a plate and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon to taste.