Fish tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. Read on to see what makes these tacos so special. The fish—we use cod, but any flaky variety works—marinates in a mixture of lime juice, chili.
Make fish tacos with fresh fish fillets, corn tortillas, salsa, avocado, and coleslaw with this quick and easy fish taco recipe. Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings! These fish tacos are the best! You can have Fish tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish tacos
- Prepare 1.5 lb of cat fish / tilapia fillets.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Cayanne pepper.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese mix.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
I've been using this recipe for years and it's just a foolproof, all around delicious recipe for fish tacos. A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco. And while most people would be turned off after multiple dismal experiences, I persevered, believing there to be better. The fish for these tacos is incredibly simple to prepare.
Fish tacos step by step
- Make long thin strips of fish fillets and marinate with cayanne pepper, cumin powder, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice and set aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a skillet and pan fry marinated fish fillets until nicely browned on the outside. Set aside.
- Heat up the flour tortilla until warm..
- Place the tortilla in a plate and top with fish fillets, guacamole, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese and cilantro..
It's dredged in flour and pan-fried for a few If you, too, have never made fish tacos at home because you thought they'd be tricky to pull off, wait. These Baja Fish Tacos are loaded with crispy fried fish, crunchy cabbage, pico de gallo, and a Baja Fish Tacos Recipe. I've mentioned before that I moved a LOT growing up and have. Our go-to Fish Tacos Recipe for entertaining! Easy, excellent fish tacos with the best fish taco Our all-time favorite Fish Tacos recipe!