Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti. Savory biscotti is quite easy to make once you get used to the two-step process. The dough is quick to make but the biscotti takes a while to bake. Great recipe for Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti.
Keto biscotti cookies can be made with almond flour, coconut flower or a mix of flours. Traditionally this Italian goodness is made from wheat flour, sugar, eggs, cranberries and nuts like almond, pistachio and pine nuts. Their flavors are perfect for the holidays and if you are like me, you'll need all the keto holiday cookie recipes you can get. You can have Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti
- It’s 2/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of flax seed meal.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt). Low Carb Chocolate Almond Biscotti Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox! If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! The key to this keto biscotti recipe is using the right combination of flours like almond and sunflower seed.
Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F.line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together : almond flour, flaxseed meal, Parmesan, coconut flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the oil and in the eggs, let the batter sit 3 mins. To thicken.
- Pour the batter out onto prepared tray and spread it out to a rectangle, bake 10 Minutes and remove the loaf from oven, use a sharp knife to slice to loaf on a diagonal into 1/2 inch thick slices, (I had 9 slices) arrange the biscottis on the tray bake until golden, about 25 minutes, (flip them halfway).
- Next time I will use olives..
They make for the perfect texture for this biscotti recipe. When making these biscotti, keep the wet and dry ingredients separate and then always pour the wet on top of the dry. Whisk together the almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut flour, garlic powder, Italian herb mix, baking powder, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl. The chocolate keto biscotti dough is then shaped into a long flat log and placed onto a lined cookie sheet. The partially baked log is transferred to a wire rack until it is cool to the touch.