Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans. Great recipe for Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans. I love making hubby a really good meal. See great recipes for Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans too!
Tender chicken, crunchy green beans, fluffy rice and a sweet, tangy, garlicky sauce. It's not how Chinese grandmas with a capital "C" cook, but it's darned tasty for the rest of us. Chicken and green bean stir fry A light, simple and delicious stir fry. You can have Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans
- You need 2-3 of extra large chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Marinate chicken in something Flavorful and acidic. You can make your own.
- Prepare of Fresh Green Beans.
- It’s 4 of large Russet potatoes sliced thin rounds.
- Prepare 4 of sliced of Bacon cooked and chopped up.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet onion.
- It’s 1 cup of your favorite shredded cheese or cheeses.
- Prepare of For Potatoes I used kosher Salt, onion powder, garlic powder, fresh ground pepper.
Not authentic, but easy, healthy and extremely versatile. Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans I love making hubby a really good meal. He loves Bacon so with onions and Bacon in the Green Beans, the potatoes are really good sliced and baked Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans I love making hubby a really good meal. He loves Bacon so with onions and Bacon in the Green Beans, the potatoes are really good sliced and baked Watch the Video Test Kitchen tips; To keep the beans moist and fresh, store them in your refrigerator's crisper drawer in a plastic bag.
Asian Marinated Chicken w/ Bacon Steamed Fresh Green Beans instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake chicken one hour cover with foil the first 40 – 45 minutes.
- Before baking the chicken, sear on high heat. All four sides just until each side is brown..
- Potatoes are cleaned dried Sliced thin, dry again. Drizzle a little bit of Olive oil, dash of salt fresh ground pepper, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and Salt..
- I used an 8 inch x 2 inch round pie pan. I placed potatoes one layer all over the pan. Sprinkle cheese, place potato layer and then cheese. Repeat until potatoes are gone. No cheese top layer yet..
- Place foil on potatoes the first 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes take off foil, sprinkle cheese generously place back in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Fry bacon, when bacon is almost done… add chopped sweet onion and I topped mine off with a tablespoon of fresh minced Garlic. Throw in Cleaned and trimmed green beans. Cook just until tender not mushy..
- Dessert is very healthy. Banana Oat 7 Grain Bars..
- I mixed up the recipe. I rarely follow directions..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook for 20 minutes for chewy, a little longer for a little crunchier..
- 2 1/2 cups of any 7 Grains. Place in Blender or food processor to break down the bigger chunks..
- I added 2 heaping teaspoons of Ground flax.
- 3 heaping tablespoons of low or no sugar healthy peanut butter or almond, any of your favorite..
- 2-3 large over ripe bananas mashed, I used 4. It added a little sweetness to it. And what is a healthy bar without unsalted sunflower seeds.
- This was suppose to Cookies. You can add, chocolate chips, craisins, raisins etc. your choice or none at all..
- I chose to place my mixture in an oiled 8x6x2 inch dish. It only filled about an inch up the pan. Because there is no flour, no eggs, etc..
- Cookies bake @ 425 greased pan, or Silpat or parchment paper. 7-12 minutes. You should get about 12 cookies. I made bars, cooked 20 minutes still slightly chewy..
- These are not the type of cookies you sit and five or six. Even the big guys across from us eat one a day. So much fiber they are filling..
- Allow to cool 15 minutes. I topped one of mine with chopped strawberries and bananas. I keep this most of the time for my sweet tooth and corn flakes at breakfast..
To choose green beans that are perfectly fresh, make sure the pods are firm and not too lumpy. If the beans inside are too big, the texture will be tough. Asian Chicken is sticky, sweet and savoury – everything you know and love about Asian food! An Asian Chicken Marinade infuses the chicken with flavour, and can be cooked on the grill, stove OR oven. You can never have too many Asian chicken recipes – and this one is a great all rounder!