Tuna Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Sprinkle the tuna and onions over the pizza; then top with shredded mozzarella cheese and optional red pepper flakes.
Place each prepared"pizza burger" on foil. Spread the pizza base with tomato purée. Scatter over the garlic, olives, tomatoes and half the oil. You can cook Tuna Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pizza
- It’s of Pizza Dough.
- It’s 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water/milk.
- It’s of Pizza Topping.
- It’s of Butter/Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of canned tuna.
- You need of Sliced tomatoes.
Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the capers, tuna and basil, drizzle with oil, then serve. Tip the pizza mix into a bowl and make up following pack instructions. Cover the bowl with a cloth and leave for a few mins. Try this version with veggies and olives, using homemade pizza dough and homemade pizza sauce.
Tuna Pizza instructions
- Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. Rest for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree..
- Top with tuna, shredded cheese, and tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, and slice to serve..
I highly recommend making pizza from scratch using this recipe for Homemade Pizza Dough. If you don't want or need to make so many, you can store the fresh pizza dough in the fridge or freezer and use it a few days later (weeks when frozen) for this Salami Pizza or Calzone. Tuna and Corn Pizza is a popular type of pizza in Japan. It sounds strange to people outside Japan, but it is quite good, and it is definitely worth trying. Distribute the tuna over the tomato sauce.