Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars. My homemade peanut butter protein bars literally taste like a peanut butter cup, minus all the unhealthy and processed ingredients. Unlike many storebought protein bars, these don't taste artificial. A fudgy protein-rich peanut butter center covered in a healthy chocolate coating- It's like eating dessert, minus the guilt!
Nut or peanut allergies aside, peanut butter is one of my most used ingredients, as it is versatile, cheap and easy to find almost anywhere. Keto Protein Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – Every bite of our melt-in-your-mouth, delicious think! Keto Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie bar is packed with luscious peanut butter and peanut pieces covered in a thick layer of decadent chocolate. *All ingredients have been produced without genetic engineering. *All ingredients have been produced without genetic engineering. You can cook Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- It’s 1 tbs of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nondairy milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of powdered sweetener.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of cacao nibs.
Keto peanut butter cookie bars are one of my new favorite healthy dessert recipes! Thick, chewy and gooey peanut butter bars loaded with chocolate chips, but made without eggs, without grains, and without sugar! Free of gluten, soy, whey, grains, & sugar alcohols. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars instructions
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).
IQBAR Brain + Body Protein Bars Keto, Vegan, Paleo Friendly, Low Sugar, Low Net Carb, High Fiber, Gluten Free, No Sugar Alcohols With a teeny-tiny bit of planning ahead, you can make absolutely DELICIOUS FUDGY, CHEWY peanut butter protein bars at home. They'll boost your energy after a workout and they're a fat-fuelled, protein-rich snack if you simply need a pick-me-up in between meals. The main ingredient of this healthy Keto protein bar recipe is peanut butter.