Breaded boneless pork chop. Juicy, delicious, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop fan) LOVES them.
Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Bone-in lean pork chops – The bone allows these chops to hold their shape in the fryer. This tutorial shows how to bake boneless pork chops to perfection in the oven. You can cook Breaded boneless pork chop using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breaded boneless pork chop
- Prepare of Boneless pork chop.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Remove chops from brine and pat dry. Mix bread crumbs and parmegiano cheese in third bowl. Coat chops with flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and finally coat with bread crumb mix. Holtens Boneless Pork Chop Fritters are made from top quality, extra-lean, center-cut Canadian backs.
Breaded boneless pork chop instructions
- In zip bag put the pork chop in add 1/4 cup of flour and shake leave for half hour.
- Mix the dry ingredients on side and mix the wet on other water plate.
- Oil over medium heat start dipping first in egg then the flour then fried each side for 3 minutes (shallow fried)enjoy serve with vegetables and yams.
These naturally shaped pork chops are sliced, marinated, lightly floured with our homestyle breading, then individually quick frozen to guarantee freshness and flavor. Grilled Boneless Pork ChopsServed From Scratch. Succulent boneless pork chops glazed with spicy brown mustard then lightly coated with double toasted, seasoned panko breadcrumbs. Add the crumbed pork chop and put it into the pan. Repeat the breading procedure with the remaining pork chops.