Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)樱桃芒果燕麦马芬.
You can have Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)樱桃芒果燕麦马芬 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)樱桃芒果燕麦马芬
- Prepare 3 cups of gluten free rolled oats (2 cups blend into flour).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 of Mango (1.5 cup puree,.5cup cubed).
- You need 2 Tsp of flaxseed (mix with 6 Tsp hot water) for egg replacement.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 90 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of cocoa nibs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of pitted cherry.
Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)樱桃芒果燕麦马芬 instructions
- Blend 2 cups of rolled oats into flour as well as coconut flakes. Mix them with a cup of rolled oats..
- Blend 2 Tsp flaxseed into flour and mix with 6 Tsp of hot water, set aside to gel..
- Cut Mango into small cubes. Blend and measure 1.5 cups of puree. Add another.5 cup cubes into the mixing bowl..
- Add vanilla extract, flaxseed mixure, salt and oil..
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Once the oven is ready. Spray muffin pan with oil. Quickly fold in baking soda and baking powder into the mixture and divide the batter into 12 muffin pan..
- Bake at 400F for 15 mins and lower the heat to 375 and baking for another 12-15mins until a tooth pick come out clean..