Paleo Pizza Chili. This easy paleo chili recipe is the only chili recipe I make now. And I wasn't kidding at all about the easy part. This really is an easy paleo chili recipe.
A thin, crispy low carb pizza crust recipe! Healthy almond flour pizza crust is quick & easy to make. Paleo (eating like our pre-agricultural revolution ancestors ate) chili is made without beans. You can have Paleo Pizza Chili using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Pizza Chili
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 15 oz of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Water or beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
In the west we typically include beans, but I think even non-paleo eaters will enjoy this deep smoky flavorful chili. The Paleo diet doesn't make you skimp on meat. Bread and most cheeses, on the other hand? But let's be honest—a life without pizza is no life at all.
Paleo Pizza Chili instructions
- Begin browning ground beef in a large soup/stock pot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. When its halfway browned, add mushrooms, onion and bell pepper (reserve a little for garnish if desired); continue cooking until all ground beef is browned and drain if desired..
- Add remaining ingredients to pot, bring to a soft boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes to one hour (depending on the time you have).
- Garnish with reserved raw veggies of desired. If you do dairy, you can also garnish with cheese..
Presenting seven Paleo-friendly pizza recipes to devour. I'm so happy you stopped by! Over here you'll find real-food, clean eating family favorites that you'll be excited to share with your loved ones. I hope you stay awhile, eat, savor, and enjoy! In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon.