Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup.
You can have Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup
- It’s 1 of lbs. Spicy Italian sausage.
- It’s 2 heads of caluiflower cut into florets.
- It’s 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 4 cups of kale.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 TBS of avocado oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Instant Pot Low carb Zuppa Toscana soup step by step
- Set your instant pot on sauté mode for 20 mins on high. Remove sausage from casing and sauté will slightly browned..
- Remove sausage set aside. Dab out a little of the excess grease..
- Sauté onions and garlic till softened..
- Add califlower florets, chicken stock, water, and sausage back into your instant pot..
- Pressure cook on high for 3 mins. Quick or Manuel release..
- Scoop out 1/2 of the califlower florets and just a little liquid and use an emersion blender to purée. If you don’t have one a blender or food processor will work just fine..
- Set instant out back in sauté mode medium temp. Add purée back into your soup. This will provide the thickness to your soup that the potato starch traditionally would..
- Add kale and simmer of 5 mins till kale is softened. Add heavy cream and turn off your instant pot. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Top soup with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!!!.