You can cook Indian Curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Curry
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Large.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese (1oz).
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Chicken, cubed.
Indian Curry instructions
- If using ground beef, brown the beef separately and drain..
- Saute onions in Olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients except meat, water and cream cheese, mix well..
- Add chicken until cooked. Add browned beef if using ground beef..
- Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins..
- Add cream cheese, simmer another 10 mins and mix until smooth..