Chicken shashlik. Chicken shashlik is a great way to kick your chicken tikka up a big notch. Tandoori chicken on a bed of Indian spiced onion, green and red pepper. So I look for any way I can get more of it.
Cut the onion, capsicum, and tomatoes into small cubes. Skew chicken and vegetables closely on bamboo skewers. Shashlik is basically like a shish kebab, which translates to skewered meat and is a dish that was popular in central and South Asia. You can have Chicken shashlik using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken shashlik
- It’s 1 cup of capsicum, cubed.
- Prepare 3-4 of Potatoes, thick slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot, cubed/round.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato, cubed/round.
- You need 1 cup of chicken, cubed.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste -.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic paste -.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot spice powder -.
- You need 2 tbs of yogurt -.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar -.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt -.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce light -.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of lemon juice -.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil – for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup -.
Shish were generally made using chunks of lamb, but chicken kebabs have become just as popular. This Chicken Shashlik Sizzler recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Shashlik (Shashlyk) or 'Meat Skewers", enjoys popularity over many regions of Europe and Asia. Although originally made from Mutton, Chicken Shashlik has also gained popularity.
Chicken shashlik instructions
- Step 1- in a large bowl take all vegetable and chicken..
- Step 2- add ginger, garlic, red chili, sugar, salt, soy sauce and lemon juice. Mix well and rest for 10 minutes..
- Step 3- now insert the marinated chicken and vegetables into the skewers.
- Step 4- heat 3 tablespoon oil in a fry pan. fry sushlic until deep brown (shallow fry at least 15-20minutes.).
- Step 5 Brush tomato ketchup and cook for a few more minutes and remove from heat. serve with sauce and salad. serve as a appetizer or snacks..
Chicken Shashlik is a type of Shish Kebab, very easy to prepare and can be grilled on the barbecue or grilled on stove top at home. Chicken shashlik is a delicious appetizer next to a tandoori chicken dish. These chicken skewers are a great way to indulge in more tender chicken snacks. This recipe includes marinated boneless chicken chunks threaded on wooden skewers along with capsicum, onion and tomatoes and grilled beautifully so that all the flavours are infused in the dish. Shashlik, or shashlyk, is a dish of skewered and grilled cubes of meat, similar to or synonymous with shish kebab.