Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups.
You can have Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups
- You need 1 can of chicken (big can).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin to taste.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 of hot sauce (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fat free or low fat sour cream.
- You need 4 of fajita size tortillas.
Low-fat Creamy Chicken Rollups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray medium sized skillet with cooking spray. Heat minced garlic, chicken, jalapeños, pepper, cumin and corn. Mix together well. I added a little hot sauce too to give it an extra kick..
- Once your chicken mixture is heated through, turn off heat and add sour cream. Mix together until it's nice and creamy..
- Spray 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray. Fill four tortillas with the chicken mixture, roll up and place them in the baking dish..
- If you desire, spread more sour cream on top of the Rollups and top with whatever you like. I added some more jalapeños and sprinkled ground cumin on top..
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges of the tortillas are lightly browned..