Clean Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Cauliflower Crust Pizza – Clean&Delicious® Pizza has really wiggled it's way into our lives since we've moved to New Jersey. Sure, Jersey is known for corn and tomatoes in the Summer months but pizza is in season all year round. Cauliflower Crust Pizza with sliced Italian chicken sausage and loaded with veggies by Clean Eats & Treats.
In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with oil, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper. Spread cauliflower out evenly on the tray. Once done, transfer to a round pizza tray (or casserole) and arrange pieces close together so you've got one nice layer. You can have Clean Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Clean Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- It’s of PIZZA CRUST.
- Prepare 1 small of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 150 grams of grated mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of TOPPING.
- It’s 1 of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese (of you choice).
- You need 1 pinch of basil and oregano.
- You need 1 of Filling ideas: Chicken or turkey breast , ground beef, salami,chorizo,sausages,tuna, smoked salmon, vegetables….
As I was walking around the grocery, I saw a fresh "bake at home" pizza sitting in the display. I immediately started wishing I could take it home and pop it into my oven. Place cauliflower in a clean kitchen towel. Roll up and squeeze to remove as much water as possible.
Clean Cauliflower Pizza Crust step by step
- Wash the cauliflower under running water, remove the stem and grate the rest with a cheese grater or a blender..
- Put the grated cauliflower in the microwave for 8 minutes at full power..
- Remove from micro and add the egg, a pinch of salt and mozarella cheese. Mix well until get a smooth paste..
- In a baking tray, spread the mixture (with the desired thickness) on nonstick baking paper. We can give to the paste the shape we want,the typical round pizza or a romantic heart…Bake 20 minutes in medium temperature ? 180°..
- When the time is finished, our new base for pizza will be golden. Remove from oven, cover with a layer of tomato sauce, a few slices of tomato (optional), the chosen filling and all topped by the grated cheese we want and the aromatic herbs..
- Broil five minutes in the oven to melt the cheese and herbs release their aroma..
- Ready to DEVOUR!!.
Unroll, toss cauliflower, re-roll and squeeze again. Transfer to a bowl; stir in remaining crust ingredients. It's hard not to enjoy the taste of pizza without keeping your digestive enzymes on stand-by. We think it's so good, it deserves a healthy upgrade. Toss until fully coated then season with sea salt and pepper.