Chicken Waldorf Salad.
You can have Chicken Waldorf Salad using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Waldorf Salad
- You need 3 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of grapes, halved.
- Prepare 2 of apples, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 10 cups of fresh mixed greens.
Chicken Waldorf Salad instructions
- Cook and dice chicken..
- Cut grapes and add to bowl..
- Cut apples and add to bowl..
- Chop walnuts and add to bowl..
- In separate bowl, combine Greek yogurt and mayonnaise..
- Mix into bowl with chicken, apples, grapes and walnuts..
- Enjoy served with fresh greens!.
- This is a great lunch for meal prepping. Just place salad in separate bag to keep from getting soggy..