Bacon Potato Soup. We carry all of Wind & Willow's soups, dips, cheeseballs & more! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Using a potato masher, lightly mash mixture, leaving some whole pieces of.
Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Perfect Potato Soup Potato soup.the way I love it! You can have Bacon Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Potato Soup
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare of Frozen Potato Soup from Cash & Carry.
- You need 2 of Large Potatoes.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 of Tbps Butter.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- It’s 1 Package of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Green Onions.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Cheddar.
- You need of Pepper.
Simple, delicious, and warms your soul. Add potatoes and garlic, and mix well with bacon and onions. Add stock or water and bring to a boil. Add cream and mustard; stir to blend.
Bacon Potato Soup instructions
- Prep: Fry Bacon till crispy..
- Prep: Slice green onions, dice potatoes & Shred Cheese.
- Cook: Heat soup till hot & add in the potatoes, butter, heavy cream and cheddar..
- Serve: Top with Sour cream, green onion, bacon and pepper..
Mix blended soup with the rest of the soup. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate, crumble and reserve for topping. For my family, soup usually means something extremely hearty that sticks to your ribs and will keep you warm through a cold night on the Great Plains. (Which, if you've never experienced it, gets very cold indeed!) For me the king of all rich and hearty soups is this potato bacon soup. Loaded with bacon, butter, cream and every other heartwarming hing I could think of. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; reserve drippings in the pan.