Churros. These churros were so delicious, they taste better then what we used to get as kids when we spent the day at Olvera Street in LA. and I always. A variety of churro brands, Churros.com provides you with all the knowledge on J&J From Authentic Loop Churros to OREO Churros, you'll want these churros on your next. Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce.
This is an easy to follow recipe. See more ideas about Churros, Food, Desserts. Oreo Churros are crispy, tender, perfectly chocolate-y and perfectly paired with Oreo filling whipped cream dip for dunking. You can have Churros using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Churros
- Prepare 200 g of all purpose flour sifted.
- You need 1/2 of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Cinnamon sugar or confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 100 g of easy melt chocolate or 2 cups Milo dissolved 6 tbsp water.
Churros with perfectly crunchy outsides, tender insides and cinnamon and sugar all over. I have loved churros ever since I was a little girl wandering the streets of Tijuana. Churros are Spain's version of fried dough. Spanish churros are commonly enjoyed for breakfast or the Spanish afternoon snack called the merienda.
Churros step by step
- In a medium saucepan melt butter with water, sugar, and salt. Add vanila extract..
- Put in low heat, add flour and mix well until no more dry flour shows. Remove from heat and cool for about 10 minutes..
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well..
- Put in a piping bag with a large star tip and pipe. Pipe dough (about 5 inches) and cut of ends with scissors. Chill for about 30 minutes..
- Heat oil for frying to around 375°. Fry for about 4-5 minutes (make sure to turn churros around to cook evenly) until golden brown. Remove cooked churros and roll on cinammon sugar or sprinkle with confectioners sugar..
- To make the dipping sauce, heat milk in a saucepan in low heat and add chopped chocolate, stir constantly until sauce thickens..
- Serve churros with chocolate dipping sauce and enjoy..