Healthy muffins. These muffins stay true to their healthy promise, using whole-wheat flour, apple butter, coconut oil, and eyesight-improving beta carotene. It's all the flavors of the traditional, but in muffin form for way. Grab a pen because you're going to want to write down the base recipe for our favorite healthy.
They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. All healthy diets should include muffins. Since they're "healthy" we can eat the whole batch in one sitting.right? You can cook Healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats flour.
- You need 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Small piece of butter.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Cardamom seeds.
- Prepare of Raisins and cashews.
- Prepare of Mashed bananas.
- Prepare of Strawberry for topping.
- Prepare 0.5 tbsp of tsp coco powder.
Store-bought muffins (even healthy-sounding versions like Starbucks Zucchini Walnut Muffin) can pack more fat and calories than a cupcake! The solution: Make your own. "Healthy" bakery muffins can hide plenty of refined flour and sugar. Here are some of my favorites, along. Easy and delicious Applesauce Oat Muffins.
Healthy muffins step by step
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
They make the perfect healthy snack and they're freezer-friendly, too! This Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe is the best!! It's quick and easy to make, totally comforting and delicious, and made healthier with a few simple healthy muffin ingredients. Healthy Muffins Healthy Sweets Healthy Baking Healthy Snacks Healthy Oat Recipes Recipes With Bananas Healthy Diabetic Muffins Vegetarian Muffins Clean Eating Muffins. If you make any of these healthy muffin recipes leave a comment and let me know how you liked them!