Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling. Just because you may have a gluten allergy doesn't mean that you can't enjoy some sweet treats. These rainbow cupcakes will bring a smile to all ages. Raisin-Zucchini Spice Cupcakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Zucchini Spice Cupcakes – Gluten Free. I was at a small grocery store in the next town over buying a birthday cake for my husband. I used one small zucchini which yielded about one and a half cups of packed grated zucchini. You can cook Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling
- You need 1 box of Duncan Hines spice cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Butterscotch pudding.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
This zucchini spice cake cupcakes recipe gave me an opportunity to use. Remove cover and add dry ingredients. Carrot Zucchini Spice Muffins – these are deliciously spiced and perfectly sweet, plus they're soft incredibly moist. A great way to use up zucchini!
Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease sides and bottom of pan or use baking cups for cupcakes. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl until moistened. Add zucchini and raisins, mix well..
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan and bake for 25-35. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Meanwhile, make Butterscotch pudding according to directions on the box. Put aside and allow pudding to set..
- While waiting for the pudding, cut circles into cupcakes about a half inch to one inch deep depending on the size of your muffins. Set tops aside. Fill middles with pudding and sprinkle with cinnamon..
- Frost tops with cream cheese frosting and place back onto the tops of the cupcakes. Sprinkle again with cinnamon. Serve & Enjoy!.
Allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring the cupcakes to a cooling rack to cool completely. These Orange Zucchini Spice Cupcakes are a great way to use up that zucchini in the garden. The taste of orange compliments the spice flavors in these moist cupcakes; they will be requested over and over. It's a good idea to freeze some grated zucchini so that these cupcakes can be made year round. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes – Light and tender pumpkin cupcakes with a rich and sweet maple cream cheese frosting.