Peppermint bark. Peppermint bark is a candy we cannot wait to get our hands on every holiday season. In a separate medium bowl, stir the peppermint extract into the melted chocolate chips. Remove the bark from the freezer and break into pieces.
Peppermint Bark – Delicious layers of dark and white chocolate topped with pieces of crushed candy canes. Peppermint bark fudge — An easy no-bake fudge that can be made with condensed milk and without a candy thermometer. An easy, few-ingredient recipe that makes a great edible Christmas gift. You can cook Peppermint bark using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppermint bark
- It’s 1 bag of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 bag of white chocolate chips.
- You need of Candy canes of choice.
- It’s of Aluminum foil.
- It’s of cooking spray oil.
- It’s of Small 8×8 pan Square.
Peppermint Bark is so festive and so EASY! This recipe uses both peppermint extract and crushed candy canes to make it an extra-special holiday treat. Peppermint Bark is so festive and so EASY! Peppermint bark is a Christmas classic.
Peppermint bark step by step
- Line pan with foil, spray with cooking spray. (I don’t have a small pan so iam using the smallest one I have.).
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly on pan the best you can. (I didn’t want mine to be thin so I didn’t use the whole pan.) place in refrigerator until set..
- Start crushing candy canes.
- When first chocoholic layer has set, melt white chocoholic..
- Remove chocolate pan from fridge.
- Carefully add white chocolate layer spread evenly(can see where the warm white chocoholic, has melted some of the chocolate, this will happen just leave it alone and don’t spread that area, this will be covered up with candy canes).
- Next add candy cane (because I used 3 different kinds I did it this way) make sure all chocolate is covered with candy canes.
- Back in the fridge it goes until sets..
- Once’s set Remove from fridge and remove from pan and remove foil.
- Break into pieces (big, small it’s up to you) will need a sharp knife and a flat surface.
- Must store in refrigerator in a bag or container.
- ( don’t throw this way add it to the bag or container or sprinkle it over the plate.
Peppermint bark is a Christmas classic. Who can resist dark chocolate, white chocolate, and crisp bites of minty candy canes? Peppermint Bark makes a favorite holiday treat! This homemade peppermint bark recipe is made with layers of Peppermint bark is a holiday favorite around my house. We've always loved to visit the.