Tuna Cheesy Casserole. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Tuna Noodle Casserole can be made a day ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to bake. Top it with foil during this time, then remove for the remainder of baking.
It's a tasty one-dish pantry meal, and you can probably find a substitute for any ingredients you don't have. For instance, you can make egg noodles or use shells, macaroni, spaghetti, or almost any pasta instead. It works with different types of condensed cream soup or canned or frozen mixed. You can cook Tuna Cheesy Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Cheesy Casserole
- Prepare 1 of . 3 cups farfelle pasta.
- It’s 2 of . 2 cups frozen mix vegetables.
- Prepare 3 of . 1 cube chicken or vegetable knorr.
- You need 4 of . 1 can mushroom soup.
- Prepare 5 of . 1 can tuna on brine.
- It’s 6 of . 4 slices Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 7 of . Pinch pepper.
- It’s 8 of . Spray butter.
In large bowl, combine all remaining casserole ingredients; stir to combine. Add cooked macaroni, stir gently to mix. Make a casserole everyone will love with VELVEETA Cheesy Tuna Casserole! Cheesiness and more make this cheesy tuna casserole delicious.
Tuna Cheesy Casserole instructions
- Boil pasta and mix vegetables.
- After the pasta boiled, strain the water and mix together with mushrooms soup, tuna and dissolve the chicken cube. Stir well and add a pinch of pepper..
- Transfer the mixture into a glass tray which already spray with butter. Half the tray, add the cheese slices. And cover with the rest of the mixture..
- Put inside the oven 220- 250c for 30 / 35 minutes please check before taking out..
Dinner has never been easier than with this updated classic tuna casserole. Full of pantry staples, the dish comes together quickly. Make the casserole sauce, pour it over your favorite noodles, top it with cheese, and bake it off for a new weeknight staple. Tuna Casserole is right up there with meatloaf and scalloped potatoes when it comes to comfort food. It's been a family favorite for generations!