Mincemeat Cookies. WE CALL these "Santa's cookies" because they're what we put out for Santa instead of the usual decorated Christmas cutouts. The Best Mincemeat Cookies Recipes on Yummly Mincemeat Cookies, Mini Mincemeat Pie Cookies, Mincemeat Cookies Ii.
Add eggs and beat until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well. I prefer mincemeat cookies to the more traditional and intense mincemeat pie. You can have Mincemeat Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mincemeat Cookies
- It’s 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter – softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (packed) light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of prepared mincemeat.
- Prepare 3 1/4 cups of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
My great-aunt used to make mincemeat cookies every year and I loved them. Top with another round with small hole cut out of. Mincemeat Bar Cookies are a perfect treat for mincemeat lovers. Mincemeat Bar Cookies are like eating a mincemeat pie, without the hassle of making pie crust.
Mincemeat Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together..
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate..
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated..
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes..
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!.
These melt in your mouth Thumbprint Mincemeat Cookies use homemade fruit mincemeat to bring a burst of festive flavor a fun new twist to your Christmas cookie platter. Combine flour, soda, and salt; mix well, and stir into creamed mixture. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. See more ideas about Cookie recipes, Mincemeat cookies, Recipes. Mincemeat Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownie Bar, Sandwich Cookies, Thumb Prints, Holiday Baking.