Honey Mustard Salmon. Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil. Place fillets skin-side down (if your fillets have skin-on) on the foil-lined pan. Use a basting brush to coat the top side of the fillets with the.
Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan. Salmon is a winner when it comes to nutrition and flavor; the combination of honey and mustard in this recipe is simple, quick, and awesome. You can have Honey Mustard Salmon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Salmon
- It’s of Fresh salmon fillets, skin-on.
- Prepare 4 oz. of cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- You need of Honey Mustard dressing of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fresh dill, minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Salmon fillets brushed with honey and Dijon mustard, coated with bread crumbs and baked. This recipe for honey mustard salmon is seared salmon fillets coated in a sweet and tangy honey mustard sauce. Add broccoli to make it a one pot meal! I try to serve salmon at least once a week in my house, some of our favorites include marinated salmon, honey garlic salmon and this salmon with broccoli.
Honey Mustard Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425..
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic and dill. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat. Add salmon, flesh side down. Cook untouched for about 5 mins, flip and finish in the oven about 9-10 mins..
- After plating, spoon on honey Mustard dressing and top with tomato mixture..
Line a large baking sheet with a nonstick silicone liner, and lay the salmon, skin side down, on top. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and. This Honey Mustard Salmon is quick, easy and perfect for busy weeknights! A whole salmon fillet in a delicious and epic honey mustard sauce gets baked in foil to flaky perfection! It's still January and most of us are still trying to stick to our New Year's resolutions of eating healthy.