Granola. Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. Someone who is "granola" tends to enjoy the outdoors, all while staying inside in their nice suburban. Granola bars is an assortment of nutritious ingredients packed together to satisfy cravings for sweets.
Classic granola provides nine grams of fat per serving. Ob es unsere Salate, Pancakes Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality. Güne zinde başlamak ve gün boyunca devam eden faaliyetlerimizde anlama, algılama. You can cook Granola using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granola
- You need 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural organic peanut butter (I use one with only peanuts as ingredient).
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed mixed nuts of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 4 Tbs of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of real vanilla.
- You need 2 Tbs of oil of choice.
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 2 cups of dried fruit of choice.
- It’s of Cocao nibs optional.
Crunchy Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Coconut Granola. Add granola to one of your lists below, or create a new one. BOLA granola – Fresh, Healthy & Handmade. Our granolas rely on oats, almonds & pumpkin seeds for hearty, high protein nutrition & fresh, nutty flavor. ⬇ Download granola – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images.
Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix honey, pb, oil, cinnamon and vanilla very thoroughly.
- Add nuts, seeds, coconut and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- On parchment lined baking sheet, press out granola.
- If you crowd the pan you will end up with granola clusters, if you would rather have a crumbly granola spread it onto two pans.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- Do NOT stir as it bakes.
- Add dried fruit and cocao nibs.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.