Raspberry Nutella Toast Cups.
You can have Raspberry Nutella Toast Cups using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Nutella Toast Cups
- It’s 6 pieces of bread.
- It’s 2 tsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Nutella, or to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raspberry, or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar (optional).
Raspberry Nutella Toast Cups instructions
- Trim off the sides of the toast and save for them for other uses such as croutons or bread pudding. Flatten the toast with a rolling pin and brush a thin layer of butter to both sides..
- Place each of the toast inside a muffin tin and press down against the walls of the tin. Air fry at 320F (160C) for about 7-8 minutes until the toast becomes golden brown..