Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. Zucchini Noodles are the PERFECT gluten free, low carb alternative to pasta. So many people can benefit from eating Zucchini noodles! Anything I would traditionally serve with spaghetti, I can serve with zucchini noodles.
I made this the same way I make regular lasagna, adding parmesan cheese to the ricotta and adding some sauce to the pan first so the zucchini doesn't stick, also there. Low Carb Chicken Spaghetti with none of the canned soups! This healthy keto recipe remake of an American classic will satisfy your tastebuds and your I promise you won't miss the carbs at all, the zucchini noddles do a fabulous job of replacing regular spaghetti noodles and they cook quicker too! You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Beef mince.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare Splash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tomato Purée.
With this delicious low carb egg noodles recipe, it's easy to make your own keto pasta out of simple ingredients! Want to use keto noodles that aren't spaghetti squash or spiralized zucchini? However, the noodles, when prepared correctly, absorb the flavors of whatever sauce you're using. So far I have shared low carb spaghetti recipes with you consisting of zucchini noodles, cabbage noodle and now Low Carb Butternut Squash Noodles.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
This zucchini noodle spaghetti bolognese is reminiscent of a good Italian beef ragu, but it's gluten-free and grain-free thanks to zucchini noodles. My zucchini was at room temperature and the heat of the bolognese sauce warms it perfectly. But if your zucchini is refrigerated or you prefer cooked. Replacing your usual high-carb spaghetti pasta with zucchini will help you drastically reduce your carb intake for that meal, but don't forget that spaghetti sauce can also be relatively high in carbohydrates too. Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp.