Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups. Easy Low Calorie No Bake Pumpkin CheesecakeSimple Nourished Living. Low-Calorie Ice Cream Cookie SandwichesNourished Simply. Very good recipe and low calorie.
This simple homemade crustless pumpkin pie is so delicious, you'll never miss all the fat and calories! Low calorie Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting. Low Fat Desserts, Just Desserts, Delicious Desserts, Yummy Treats, Sweet Treats, Yummy Food, Healthy Cupcakes This Raspberry Mousse Low-Calorie Dessert is perfect for parties, holidays or just for a sweet snack! You can have Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups
- You need 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar Blend.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Egg Substitute.
- You need 1 can (29 oz) of 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 can of Carnation evaporated Fat Free Milk.
The day was cool and crisp, perfect for baking a low fat pumpkin bread. Warming my kitchen with the sweet scent of pumpkin spices Low Fat Pumpkin Bread. This was wonderful topped with some Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese! These low-calorie alternatives provide new ideas for old favorites.
Low fat-low calorie pumpkin dessert cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix sugar blend, salt, cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix pumpkin and egg substitute and add to sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F. Bake an additional 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 2 hours. Refrigerate. Enjoy!.
When making a food choice, remember to consider vitamins and minerals. There's plenty of low carb pumpkin recipes to choose from here at Low Carb Yum for those wanting more. Some of my personal favorites are the low carb pumpkin bars, low carb pumpkin pie, and the coconut flour pumpkin bread. These healthy low-calorie desserts pack decadent flavor for shockingly few calories! If you prefer a flan-like texture, add more.