Big Flavor Beef Stew.
You can have Big Flavor Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Flavor Beef Stew
- You need 1 1/2 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of baby carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of white pepper.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
Big Flavor Beef Stew step by step
- Put oil in pan and heat on medium high..
- Lightly coat stew meat with flour..
- Chop potatoes, onions, and celery. Mince garlic..
- Add stew meat to hot pan and cook for 2 minutes (just enough to cook meat on the outside). Add garlic as well to release the flavor..
- Turn cockpot on low.
- Put all vegetables in crockpot..
- Pour beef broth over the vegetables in the crock pot..
- Add seared meat on top of the vegetables.
- Add spices to the mixture.
- Stir all ingredients in cockpot.
- Cover crock pot and let it cook 6-8 hours.