Keto Bagels. One of the easiest Keto diets for losing weight is now available for men & women. But first, the keto low carb bagels! When I thought about it, I realized I do already have one gluten-free bagels recipe using coconut flour and mozzarella – these zucchini bagels.
Arrange bagels on prepared baking sheets. Brush the top of each bagel with beaten egg and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning. These gluten free Low Carb Keto Everything Bagels are doughy and delicious. You can cook Keto Bagels using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Bagels
- You need 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of warm water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of beef gelatin.
- It’s 2 tbs of boiling water.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of psyllium husk powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of Any oil for your hands.
- It’s 1 of large egg, lightly beaten with 1 tbsp water to wash the babel.
- It’s of Everything bagel seasonings.
Gluten free keto friendly fathead bagels were a no brainer since I already have Low Carb Everything Bagel Dogs on my site. After playing around with a few different variations, I settled on a combination between my Bagel Dogs and my fathead pizza crust to make just the right texture for these gluten free bagels. Amazingly doughy and fragrant keto bagels are made with the miraculous fathead dough. I used to mourn my beloved weekend morning ritual of a toasted bagel, a thick layer of cream cheese, and a potent cup of coffee.
Keto Bagels step by step
- 50ml boiled water with.3125 gr agar agar (1/8 tsp) (or 1/2 tsp beef gelatin add in boiling water) let it boil and cool it down. Set the oven to 400f..
- In a small bowl, add yeast, coconut sugar and warm water stir. Set aside about 5-10 minutes..
- In a medium bowl whisk together 1 cup almond flour 1 1/2 tsp psyllium husk powder and 2 tsp baking powder and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 oz cream cheese microwaved 60 sec. and give a stir and microwave again about 20 seconds until cheese fully melted.
- Stir yeast mixture and dissolved gelatin into melted cheese until combined, then stir the beaten egg. Stir in the almond flour mixture until it forms a dough.
- Oil your hands knead the dough a few times until becomes a ball.Divide the ball into six pieces..
- Roll each piece into a rope and attach the ends to make a bagel shape. The center opening better be about 1 1/2” in diameter (about knuckle of tip of my pinky finger from.its knuckle).
- Arrange the bagels on the prepared baking tray. Lightly brush the tops with egg wash mixture -and sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning. Bake until golden on the bottom, 11-14 minutes..
An easy low carb bagels recipe with fathead dough which results in perfect keto bagels every time. Have bagels ready in minutes for your next breakfast or lunch. (Nut-free option.) THIS POST INCLUDES AFFILIATE LINKS TO SHARE THE THINGS I LOVE. Do you miss having bagels as much as I do? I admit to being a former bread addict and bagels are a weakness of mine. Brush olive oil across tops of bagels.