Mike's Sizzling Sausage Egg & Potato Breakfast Skillets. Great recipe for Mike's Sizzling Sausage Egg & Potato Breakfast Skillets. Talk about one heavy pick me up breakfast! See great recipes for Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs too!
It tasted almost like a hybrid of bacon and sausage but cooked up much easier and quicker than a normal sausage patty or pink. Snappy Sizzling Sausages Video with a Nice. Official Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill website. You can have Mike's Sizzling Sausage Egg & Potato Breakfast Skillets using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Sizzling Sausage Egg & Potato Breakfast Skillets
- It’s of ● For The Sizzling Skillet.
- It’s 1 of LG Link Precooked Smoked Sausage.
- Prepare 1.5 Pounds of Baby Potatoes [halved].
- It’s 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms [sliced].
- You need 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [sliced].
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Vidalia Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Green Onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- It’s of if needed Beef Broth.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- It’s as needed of Red Salsa.
- Prepare as needed of Green Salsa.
- Prepare as needed of Pico de Gallo.
- It’s as needed of Tabasco Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- It’s 4 of Individual Skillets.
Remove casing from sausage if needed. In a medium skillet, brown the ground sausage over medium heat until fully cooked and no longer pink. Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon to drain the fat. Spread the cooked sausage over the bread and top with the cheese.
Mike's Sizzling Sausage Egg & Potato Breakfast Skillets instructions
- Julienne your onions and bell peppers. Dash with olive oil and mix..
- Rinse and half your baby potatoes. Pat dry. Add garlic olive oil, dehydrated onions, black pepper, dried chives and sea salt to potatoes..
- Fry your potato mixture until browned..
- Slice your precooked sausage on the bias..
- Sliced mushrooms pictured..
- Add everything to your skillet..
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes uncovered. Stir once. Add a dash of beef broth if you feel your potatoes are too dry..
- In the meantime, heat your four individual small skillets in the oven for 15 minutes until sizzling hot. Place skillet mixture on sizzling heated skillets..
- Fry your eggs and place on top of your sizzling skillets. Serve with various chilled salsas and hot sauces to the side..
- Serve with a bit of the, "Hair of the dog," if hungover. See my recipe for, "Mike's Sunday Bloody Sunday Mary," recipe if interested. Enjoy!.
Then stir together the, half-and-half, Aioli mustard, Steak Seasoning and eggs. Dave cooks a delicious breakfast on the Blackstone Griddle for the family. Bacon, Hash Browns, Sausage and Egg Omletes. NOTE: SOME OF THE TOOLS I USE ARE NOT CONSIDERED " FOOD GRADE ". Stir in spinach mixture and Beyond Breakfast Sausage into egg mixture.