Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings. Tangy definition is – having or suggestive of a tang. How to use tangy in a sentence. A distinctive quality: "Underneath it all was the tang of genuine adventure".
Tangy can be referred to as sweet yet spicy. No one can live without having some tangy in their life. It gives you all the flavors to your taste buds! You can cook Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings
- You need of Chicken wings.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of jalapenos sliced.
- You need of large red onion.
Tangy is an orange-yellow cat who resembles the orange fruit, complete with a small green leaf on her head, possibly being stylized hair. Her ears are salmon-pink and red inside. Although her arms and legs appear to be smooth, her face seems rather pitted, giving her more of the appearance of an orange. Try adding ground beef for a heartier meat option with added protein.
Tangy & Sweet Chicken Wings step by step
- Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat until golden brown (approximately 10 min per side).
- Combine the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken is done broiling, transfer it to the large bowl of sauce. Toss to coat..
- Empty the bowl of sauce and chicken into a greased slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on low until chicken is tender. Approximately 2-3 hours..
Tangy: having a powerfully stimulating odor or flavor. With spaghetti, spice mix & parmesan cheese. This was the easiest bean salad to make! It taste great room temp or chilled. I even fried an egg and placed on top this morning!